Have you ever had a leaky faucet.... drip,drip,drip. Here is what is looks like at 10,000 frames per second. Using a fast camera (Phantom 7.1), we are able to image fluids breaking into droplets at more than 100,000 frames per second.
Milk under a light microscope. You can clearly see Brownian motion of colloidal milk particles. The particles are weakly interacting, sticking and un-sticking occasionally.
In honor of Jesse Silverberg, who continued the tradition set in motion by the original pranksters Sharon Gerbode and Mark Buckley.
High-speed video of sound waves shattering a wine glass.
Fluid from a canister of "spray-starch" shot at 19,000 fps.
Video of water after striking a 288Hz tuning fork. Framerate: 18,000 fps
We are proud to announce the first Cohen Group Music Video!
- Filming by V from the Chenoweth studios
- Film editing by Sharon Gerbode and John Gregoire of Ranch Productions
- Featuring Itai Cohen as the advisor, lyricist and vocalist
- Mark Buckley as the person who shouldn't go
- Xiang Cheng, John Mergo and Sharon Gerbode as the video backup vocalists
- Sharon Gerbode and Sharon Gerbode as the real backup vocalists
- John Savage and John Gregoire as the video instrumentalists